Savannah, GA Restaurants near Sans Boutique HotelFrom classic southern country cooking to exotic Japanese cuisine, Savannah, Georgia, is home to an eclectic, award-winning range of restaurants. Several local and chain dining choices are also within walking distance of Sans Boutique Hotel & Suites.
- Ruby Tuesday. A popular American chain serving fresh cuisine including a Fresh Garden Bar with endless visits, handcrafted burgers, salmon, kids’ menus, and decadent desserts.
Address: 480 AI Henderson Blvd, Savannah
- Sam Snead’s Oak Grill & Tavern. Since 1980, this favorite near Savannah International Airport has been delighting locals and visitors alike with its great food and friendly service. From daily specials like prime rib salad to the ubiquitous Caesar salad, there’s something for everyone at lunch or dinnertime.
Address: 7 Sylvester C Formey Drive, Savannah
- Houlihan’s. A hip national chain restaurant with dishes like Itty Bitty Burgers and Chipotle Chicken Nachos to start. Main course range from a variety of chicken entrees to baby back ribs.
Address: 17029 Abercorn Street, Savannah
- Masato of Japan. At Masato, you get more than a great meal-you get a show as well! Watch as the chef prepares your Japanese cuisine right at your table. A kid-friendly establishment, too.
Address: 7805 Abercorn Street, Savannah
- Applebee’s. Serving lunch and dinner, Applebee’s is a family-friendly chain with a large menu. Specials include Pick’n’Pair combinations at lunch, pasta, salads, steaks, seafood, poultry, and healthy Weight Watchers meals.
Address: 587 Al Henderson Blvd, Savannah
- The Lady & Sons. A trip to Savannah, Georgia would be incomplete without tasting some genuine Southern Cooking. The Lady & Sons serves classics like fried green tomatoes, shrimp and grits, and crab cakes. Take out is also available.
Address: 102 W. Congress Street, Savannah
- Cracker Barrel. Cracker Barrel features down-home country cooking and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Specials of the house include a variety of pancakes, country fried steak, sausage and biscuits, and meatloaf dinners.
Address: 17017 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Sans Boutique Hotel & Suites – Savannah, Georgia (GA)
480 Al Henderson Boulevard, Savannah, GA 31419
Phone: 912-629-0650 Fax: 912-629-0662